1. There is no such thing as an overnight success. WORK for what you want.
2. You deserve every great thing headed your way.
3. Had to let go of something good? God will always provide a way for something greater.
4. Never doubt yourself, and if you do, take a leap of faith and trust the God in you.
5. Your heart is resilient and you are strong.
6. Be gentle and grateful for your journey's paths.
7. It's ok to ask for help. Vulnerability does not equate to weakness.
8. The universe has a way of removing toxins from your life.
9. Every member of your tribe has their role and season -- honor that.
10. Your body is yours to own and manage, but most of all, yours to love.
11. The only person you have to prove yourself to is ... yourself.
12. Opening your heart takes time; healing takes time.
13. Healthy conflict is a nutrient to grow healthy relationships.
14. Change is good; embrace it. Being a change agent is greater; radiate it.
15. Even when you're uninspired, write. Let your thoughts breathe.
16. Your tribe is reflection of the woman you are now and the woman you are growing to be.
17. Be present -- time is fleeting.
18. Don't ignore the red flags -- they often signal a way of escape from a person, place, or thing not meant for you.
19. Save your money -- life happens.
20. You are meant to lead, so don't shy away from the challenge.
Life's lessons won't stop their teaching, so here's to 2017 ...
21. Write your vision for 2017, make it plain -- 2016 was just a taste of what destined for you.